Terms and Conditions De Oranje Kat – Valid per 05-19-2020
Company: De Oranje Kat
Address: Isabellaland 47, 2591 RZ The Hague, The Netherlands
These general terms and conditions apply to all offers, orders and agreements made using the website www.deoranjekat.nl.
Before the distance agreement is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions is made digitally available to the buyer. The buyer must inform himself of the content of these general terms and conditions.
The provisions in these conditions can only be deviated from in writing. If a part of these general terms and conditions is deviated from, the other provisions will remain in full force.
Only Dutch law applies to the agreements between De Oranje Kat and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions apply.
2. The offer
1. De Oranje Kat sells second-hand goods. These products have already had one or more owners and show user traces. Major deviations of a product are named within the product description. Minor imperfections are not explicitly named. Keep this in mind when purchasing and view the photos carefully to avoid disappointment.
2. De Oranje Kat tries to accurately capture all products in the photo. The actual colors of a product may differ slightly from the photo. This may be due to the settings of your screen, smartphone or tablet and exposure of the photo.
3. The aforementioned offer contains an as accurate as possible description of the products and / or services offered. Apparent mistakes or errors in the description mentioned do not bind De Oranje Kat.
4. The measurement of clothing used to be different from today. That is why the measurements are in centimeters and inches of the garment in the product description. Measure this with your own clothing to prevent disappointment.
5. Old electrical products often come with an ungrounded plug that does not fit into a modern or foreign socket. Please take this into account when ordering. Electrical products have not been revised and De Oranje Kat does not replace / modernize cables and / or cords.
6. The original language of De Oranje Kat is Dutch. Spelling mistakes in the English translation do not bind De Oranje Kat. Is something not clear? Please contact us.
3. The price
1. The prices of the products offered are indicated in euros and including VAT, but excluding shipping costs. Countries from outside the European Union do not pay VAT. It is possible that this VAT must still be paid in the country of arrival before the package can be delivered. These costs are for the buyer. These rules differ per country and per order amount. Do you want to know which rules apply to your country? Please contact the tax office or customs of your country.
2. The prices are determined by De Oranje Kat taking into account quality, sustainability, rarity and market demand. As a result, prices may vary within the same product group.
3. De Oranje Kat cannot be held to quotations that are incorrect, for example as a result of input, typesetting or printing errors. No rights can be derived from incorrect price information.
4. De Oranje Kat has the right to adjust the prices on the website.
4. The agreement
1. The agreement is concluded at the moment of acceptance by the consumer of the offer made by De Oranje Kat and the associated conditions. After acceptance of the agreement, De Oranje Kat confirms to the consumer electronically the receipt of the acceptance of the offer by means of a confirmation email.
2. The Oranje Kat takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and ensures a safe web environment and payment options.
3. After receiving a confirmation e-mail sent by De Oranje Kat, the consumer also receives an invoice for his own administration belonging to the said agreement.
1. The customer must pay for the product before shipment. The entire purchase amount (product + shipping costs) must be paid to the account number of De Oranje Kat before an order is sent.
2. The payment must be in the account of De Oranje Kat within three working days after the purchase. If the payment fails, De Oranje Kat has the right to cancel the purchase and to offer the products for sale again.
3. The customer gives De Oranje Kat permission to perform all actions that are reasonably necessary for payment to take place in the payment method indicated by the consumer.
4. Payment is possible via iDEAL for Dutch customers: Rabobank, ABN Amro, ING, SNS Bank, Van Lanschot Bank, Triodos Bank, ASN Bank, Knab, Regiobank and Moneyou.
Payment is also possible via Bancontact for Belgian customers.
Customers from other countries can pay by bank transfer, SEPA or Paypal.
For sales via Marktplaats or Facebook, payment must be made by bank transfer or Paypal.
1. De Oranje Kat packages the ordered items neatly and carefully. Recycled materials such as cardboard and plastic are used as much as possible. Because of this, the packages sometimes do not look very nice. The materials that are used can easily be recycled by the buyer.
2. The items will be sent within 3 working days after payment.
3. De Oranje Kat is not responsible for packages that are delivered too late by the package delivery company or that are damaged during the delivery process.
4. De Oranje Kat ships with PostNL, the Dutch postal company. All packages are shipped with track & trace code. This code is sent by email by PostNL. Make sure you enter the correct email address. It is possible that the email with the track & trace code ends up in your spam box.
5. Do you want to have the package shipped insured? Please contact De Oranje Kat before your order. The costs for this differ per country.
6. Certain products cannot be shipped to some countries because they are prohibited by law. If your order cannot be shipped under this law, you will receive the purchase price and shipping costs back. This is done in the same way that the money was received by De Oranje Kat.
7. The website software may charge too much shipping costs. If this is the case, you will be refunded the overpaid shipping costs. This is done in the same way as De Oranje Kat received the money.
1. Don't like a product? State this within 14 working days after the date of receipt. You can do this via an email to email@example.com. The product must be returned within 14 days after this email to:
De Oranje Kat,
Madelon van Tol
2591 RZ Den Haag
PostNL collection point:
2591 HA Den Haag
Don't forget to mention the e-mail address for a return shipment to a collection point. The following email address can be specified: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. After receiving and inspecting the product, the costs + shipping costs of the away shipment are returned to the account number known to De Oranje Kat.
3. The products must be returned in the same condition as they were sent by De Oranje Kat. The product must not have been used more than what is necessary to determine whether it is satisfactory. When De Oranje Kat finds out that a product has been damaged by the buyer or has been used by the buyer, no money will be returned.
4. Some articles cannot be returned and are exempted by law, namely magazines and books.
5. With the returned product, a completed return form must be included in the package. You can download this form here.
6. If you have ordered multiple items and have not returned the entire package, only the costs of that one product will be reimbursed and not the shipping costs of the returned shipment.
7. If the buyer returns the product, the costs of the shipment are for the buyer. De Oranje Kat only accepts returns that are sent with a track & trace code. The package must also have sufficient postage. Return shipments that do not comply with this are not accepted.
8. The buyer must package the product properly and properly when returning it. For example, use the same packaging and packing material in which the package was sent.
De Oranje Kat is not liable for damaged products or lost packages during the return. Refund is not possible here.
1. The Oranje Kat sells second-hand items that have been used. As a result, De Oranje Kat cannot offer a guarantee as is customary with newly produced items.
2. Electricity is tested and offered working. If a product does not work (properly), this is explicitly stated with the product.
3. De Oranje Kat gives no guarantee on the quality and durability of electrical products. Repair work on these products cannot be recovered from De Oranje Kat.
4. De Oranje Kat is not liable for damage and injury caused by the use of a purchased product.
9. You Win
1. There is a link on the webshop to the sales page of the You Win company. This company is separate from De Oranje Kat. If you have any questions or comments, you can send a message via the You Win Facebook page or Discogs.
10. Retention of title
Full ownership of the delivered products is transferred upon delivery of the product to the address specified by the consumer.